Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Im sorry

  Hello to all.... Im so sorry that it has taken me this long to write but, Ive been a bit busy.
    Hope you are all doing well in health, life and everything good God has to offer on this earth.
     Let me do a fast-foward of my life in the last few months. So in January I was on disability from my job of 20 years and in February I was let go due to the fact that I did not have a definite day to go back to work as per my Dr. So in March I was crazy filing out applications and in April I found a job. I wanted to continue in my line of work were im more comfortable at but I decided to start a new career. Unfortunately its not one that pays much. Last months gross earning were as equal to what I am use to making in a week. But, I enjoy the people I work for.There is something about feeling needed. I do not know how much longer I will be doing this job, but for now it is fulfilling what I need.
   I just had surgery on March and again June.... As we speak ,Im laying on my bed with a cast on. I do not get to see my Dr until the end of this month, so for now all is ok over my way.....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers