Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello all and hope everyone is in Gods grace today. I am doing much better , still in pain but needless to say compare to last year, im almost at 100 percent. Just wish this cast can come of. I should have about 60 stitches and its wrapped up good but do they have to cast it as well, ugghhh...It bothers so bad.
  I want to say my babygirl turn 25 this year. I am extremely proud of her. In such small years, she has accomplished so much and still going. I just couldnt be greatful enough to our heavenly father up above for watching and guiding over her. She lives in Florida and im in Pennsylvania so its not easy to take care of things from here.
   These days im busy trying to help raise my grandaughter. My oldest is wonderful but my grandaughter needs an expert. I laugh at how she tries to manipulate her mom and Pop pop.... she knows im onto her ...
   Well enjoy your fathers day and I hope those men that have truly been in your lives whether an uncle, brother, step brother, step dad and dad really feel appreciate. Let them know that they mean the world to you and that you are so ever thankful for all their sacrifices.
  God Bless

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers