Thursday, January 14, 2016

The New Youth

     Good day to all my brother's and sister's in Christ. I hope your day was full of blessings as our heavenly father intended it to be. My life I can say has change drastically in the last seven months but , I am not going to complain. My heavenly father has provided for me. My family has had to make adjustments but at the end of the day it's the way things should be. I can never say Thank you enough......

    My new addition to my family has been my husband's nephew. I guess you can say my nephew. I have been in the married to my husband since 1994 and so you can imagine that I have seen his family go through a lot. My nephew has been a new way for us to kill the urge to be parents again. Fast forward 14 years. That is how old he is. So it just reminds us how lucky we were with our children. My youngest child is 21. He will turn 22 on the 28th of this month. We don"t have Drs. and lawyers etc... but what we do have is children that work hard and are giving and loving. They are not into drugs and drinking and partying... basically wasting their lives away. They are trying to live the american dream of getting married having children and owning a piece of something in this country. It's what we taught them and what we live by. Parents today have to be very careful what they do and say around their children. There minds are like sponges it absorbs everything. If you are lucky, they will take everything good you taught them instead of the bad. So I am praying that my nephew is like my kid's and do well in school while he is up here from Virginia.... only time will tell. I can only pray and let God do his will. In the meantime I'll have me a glass of wine.
      Keep me in your prayers as I will pray for you. Do not let the things that you have done wrong discourage you from your goal. I have fallen so many times and yet somehow I have the strength to get up....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers