Saturday, January 16, 2016

An angel...

    Hello to all..... It's a day to feel uggghhh... I have just been home all day feeling gloomy. I think it's the weather. Or it might just be the fact that I'm bored to death with my life. Although it's what I thought I wanted , I so miss my job. It's been hard for me who is an active person to just sit around most of my day's an pray that today will be a better day. The pain that I sometimes feel , no one can understand or relate unless you have gone through the same things exactly.
   A few days ago my niece was born. I was so happy for my sister. She is officially a grandmother. Now her and I can share stories. I have three grandchildren myself and unless you are a grandma you wouldn't understand. Now I finally have something more to share with my sister. We both have grandaughter's. They are so precious. For me , my grandaughter is a reminder of my daughter. All the mistakes that I had made in my life , is like an opportunity for a do over.  I love my precious times with her. She reminds me so much of my daughter at that age. I hope that she knows she is so loved...
    Well enough, just enjoy your day and hope to share another day with you guys soon.. May God Bless You...

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers