Monday, August 10, 2015

Always on the go

 Hello to all. Hope that you had a great weekend full of blessings that the Lord has given you. It has not been so bad for me. Although I am not walking or running , I am able to put a bit of weight on my foot and so it gives me hope that I will soon be able to walk without my walker.
  So today I want to vent about my youngest daughter. She is 24 years of age. Not really a little girl but you know what they say, they are always your babies. Now I have always trusted her judgement and never really questions her motives. She has always been a A student. A great gpa score. Our book worm at home and she really loves school. She has done great for herself. Right out of high school she applied to a college all the way out in California. We live in Pennsylvania. So you can see how scare I was but we had faith in her and how can I say no to this opportunity that she had worked so hard for. So we packed her up and went out on a road trip. What an experience that was. Definitely took that off my bucket list. So after a semester it was not quite what she had expected and so she transfer back to the east coast. She ended up choosing Hofstra University and finish her Bachelors at St. John University in New York. Now she had moved back home and had a change of career choice so she was going to go to Marywood University but ended up getting accepted to a program in Florida. Now although she rented a small townhouse and lived by herself, we still had her close by. It was just a small drive. Now she is moving to Florida......Oh My God now what.... I'm not worried about her being far , I am worry because i'm afraid she is running. Although I know that she is strong minded and really chooses what she wants and follows through with it, I can not help myself but think that this is more than meets the eye. I hope I am wrong. I pray to the almighty to please do me another favor and help me watch over our child. I hope that i'm just having a hard time of letting go. She reminds me of myself so much. When I am ready to move, I just go. I never had put any obstacles in my way. Always did what I thought would be best for my children and myself . Now that I come to think about it , I guess it was mostly for myself...

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers