Sunday, January 16, 2011

What a night...

  Hello to everyone. Hope all is good. Thank you to my creator for all his mercy and love he has shown me today and always. I know that all is well in your homes tonight and pray for others that are not as fortunate as you. As I was driving to work on Saturday ,my car has a temperature gage and it tells me how cold it is outside. In some areas of my drive, it was 4  degrees. I just started to pray for the homeless that were not able to find shelter. I also ask God for one request, I want for the world to be liberated from drugs. I mean narcotics. So many people I knew that had great careers and good jobs , have turn to drug addicts because they just can not deal with life. Some have commit suicide and some ended up in jail. I have had a rough life myself but one thing I know is that the faith I had in my Heavenly father has kept me walking through the thin line. The reason I say through and not on ,is because I have past my trials. I did not stand on it. So for this I am so full of joy.
  Yesterday was a tough evening for us. My oldest grandaughter was running around the house. Our fault we let her since it was going to be her last day with us , and she was running fast on the steps and trip and fell. Did not tumble all the way down thank God but hit the bracket on the gate and had a bad cut. Like most kids that know they were doing something they are not suppose to will not cry, and she didn't until I was on my way up the steps to see what had fell and saw her bleeding. Of course my first instinct was to scream , but having had 4 kids they seemed to have prepared me for these circumstances. So I ran to the bathroom and apply pressure , wash the wound and put neosporin on it. Not to forget a bandaid. She had stop crying once I told her she was not in trouble and I got her dress and told my husband we have to go to the ER(Emergency Room). Got there at 10:30 p.m. and left 1:43am not bad. They clean it and gave her stitches . So an eventful trip to the er has landed us another week with our grandaughter. I am so happy. She is so sweet. I am going to miss her. She lives in Virginia , so we do not get to see her often. This trip we had her almost a month. We kind of got spoiled.
    Our other grandchild , the baby is on her way to florida for vacation . She is visiting her other grandparents. I already miss her, but I am glad she has the opportunity to go and see her family. Family truly is important. I had to learn that the hard way.

www.amway.com/BartoshDesire
http://www.undercoverwear.com/  
  Agent 85374

1 comment:

Comeca Jones said...

So sorry you had such an eventful time.I pray for you often.

Family Photos

how/

Followers