Monday, January 11, 2016

Merry late Christmas

  Hello to all... May God be with you now and always... All the end of the year holiday's have come and gone and Niw it January.. A new year. I pray that 2016 is your best year yet , full of blessings and love next to your loved ones..... I have not returned to work... If you remember back in June 2015, I was in an automotive accident. It has me feeling a little edgy because I dont feel like I am ever going to get better. I still limp and need a cane. Also they have found liquid on my left knee and my Dr. said I might need surgery if the six weeks of therapy do not work. So we will see the outcome in Feb.... I just wanted to take a few moments of your time to share a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers