Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hello to all .... I want to say thank you Lord for all that has been given to us even when we do not deserve it....We are just bless and the sooner that we understand that this is the meaning of the cross, the sooner we accept Jesus in our lives...
I want to say Happy 78th Birthday to my father. He resides in Ecuador and i'm so grateful to have him here on this earth with us. You can say I am a daddy's girl. I love that man with all my heart. He is an inspiration to me. He will soon be coming to visit us in the USA... My father has not been here in 10 years. My dad left about 11 years ago and retired. He could not afford to stay in America with his income and was to proud to stay with one of his kids.A lot of our seniors look for other countries to go to because their money doesn't last them here. Rent is to high and they can not keep up with the day to day living.So they move.However he has decided to visit us and I can not wait. He will be going a few weeks to New York and a few weeks here with me in Pennsylvania. 




Fall Season is right around the corner. Our state is known for its foliage. Although I love to see the leaves change color, I hate raking leaves. I have tons of trees. School started early this year. I feel bad for the kids but glad for the parents. I do not have any little kids but I know it has to be a relief...
Enjoy the last bit of summer....




No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers