Monday, January 21, 2013

Good morning everyone...
           It's good to wake up this morning and thank the Lord for another day... Some of us did not make it past last night, so having another day in this world is a blessing to me. Although i'm in so much pain.
The muscle around my neck and shoulder is throbbing. I thought I just slept wrong but I was so mistaken. This would be my fourth day feeling that pain. Nonetheless its another day.

         I'm excited to see the inauguration today. Also happy Dr. Martin Luther King day. Not a lot of people realize that this man not only change history for american negro but all of us that are classified as minority's.There are so many things that I can blog about but I will be here all week.... Not that he doesn't deserve it.

         It's around 20 degrees here in Pennsylvania.. Not as cold as we would expect it to be around this time of year. I guess I am grateful for that . The cold and I are not good friends. I'm just recovering from the flu- like symptoms I have had the last two weeks.
       Congrats. to the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers in a great fight for the superbowl...
  I'm in the east coast so I would be cheering for the Ravens...but good luck to both teams.. It truly doesn't matter what team wins because my team is out.. My poor Jets just cant get it right. But better luck next time.
      I hope that your day is full of joy and prosperity today and have a good day off from work or just enjoy your children home from school another day....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers