Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Babysitter for the Grandchild

  Omg, today was a big mark in our lives. Our grandaughter had her first babysitter outting. Let me explain. We have always been around to watch our grandaughter while my eldest daughter goes to work. Someone always has been here or we all take turns in watching  her. She is use to family only. As we try to look at our schedules we realize that no one is going to be able to watch Jenelle in the morning. We are all busy in the morning and no one left to watch her. Time to look for a babysitter. My good friend Nancy happen to be available to watch her. So thank God for that, but we did not know how our grandaughter was going to react. She has never really been socialable without us being around. She knows Nancy but has never really been left alone with no one. She only needed to be watch for two hours but for a child that is not uise to being without her immediate family that is a long time. Needless to say she is only two..
 Time to drop her off. Can I tell you that we cried more than she. It turns out my grandbaby made us look like fools. She remember Nancy and was happy to go with her... But you have to understand we were like parents dropping of a child at school for the first time. I cried for all my kids. And it seems worst for my grandkids.... How crazy????

2 comments:

PJ said...

Hey Mrs. B! Thank you for commenting a post or two back. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now. I have been busy getting ready to go on vacation, and now we are at our first stop. Hot Springs Arkansas. As I have mentioned on my blog, we will be gone close to a month, some of which will be spent at camp grounds (rv parks) with internet, and some without, so if you don't see a new post for several days that is why. That plus I will be exhausted from tube fishing. I'm not a spring chicken anymore. Don't know how my legs will hold up to the kicking (flippers). Well, guess I'd better get busy on my post. We will be leaving this campsite Monday. Oh, by the way, I read your post about your grandbaby's first non-family bsbysitter. You're entitled to cry. I personally think that grandparents and grandkids have an exra special bond. Even deeper than the actual children because it's a grandparent's job to "spoil the child and send them home". Leaving the main discipline to the parents (if they will do it). I think it's neat. God Bless, Your grand children sound VERY LUCKY to Have you.

God Bless,
PJ

Comeca Jones said...

Glad it all worked out looks as if your baby is growing up.

Family Photos

how/

Followers