Saturday, December 11, 2010

A joke " Thanksgiving"

I almost forgot,
  I wanted to share this joke that I read on my bi-weekly publication.
 It is call "Thanksgiving"
       A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says, " I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; 45 years of misery is enough,"
" Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screamed " We're sick of each other , and I'm sick of talking about this, so you can call you sister in Chicago and tell her."
    Frantic, the brother calls hi sister, who explodes on the phone, " Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouted, " I'll take care of this."  She calls Phoenix immediately and screams at her father, " You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tommorow. Until then, don't do a thing, you hear me?" and hangs up.
   The old man hangs up the phone and turns to his wife. " Okay, " he says, " they're both coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."

             What do parents have to do to get their kids to visit home and pay their own way.....lol

 http://www.newlifefaithtemple.org/

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers