Monday, September 27, 2010

Grandchildren


This is Jenelle. We call her the green eye bandit. She is so precious to us. You know I never realized that when we became grandparents it was like god gave us more children to take care of and do the things that we could not do with our own. There is nothing in this world that my husband and myself would not for our grandchildren. I never though in a million years I would be taking care, or let me say it correctly , helping take care if our grandchildren. My youngest grandchild moved in with us and although it is tiresome , it has it's great moments. We are so much in love with her because she is like a do over of our daughter. Now we get to see our daughter be a mom and help with our grandchild... Isn't God awesome....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers