Friday, September 3, 2010

Gone home

Hello my friends and family in Christ. Hope this is a wonderful weekend of celebration as we dismiss the summer. The kids have returned to school and we are saying good-bye to the last days of summer before the winter months come. To me I have to say good bye to my grand daughter. She came up from Virginia for the month and I got accustom to her being around. Now I am on my way to take her home. Traffic on 95 is not so bad considering the Labor Day weekend. I thought it would be horrible . But to my dismay , I was shocked . I will post some pictures when I get home . I hope you are all in good spirits and good health and enjoy yourselves in any cookout that you may attend or you may be the host of. I do not normally ask but can you all say a prayer for my family. Thank you and may God Bless You.

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers