Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Baby




It's an amazing feeling being a grandmother. I always thought I was to young to be a grandma and that my husband and myself needed to be at least 65 to be a good grandparent. We had the privilidge to watch our grandaughter due to some emergency that my daughter had with her in laws. Needless to say we were not prepared because you literally have to rest up and have days off of work in order for you to be prepared to babysit, but can I tell you that I think this is why God gave me the honor to have grandchildren early. So that I and my husband can enjoy to be parents all over again. Kind of do the thins that we could not afford to do when we had our own and we were so poor. Not that we are rich now but, we our more financially fit to deal with situations different than we where before . Also to play with them. My grandaughter has grown so much in the past month that I already see a difference in her little character and personality. She loves her grandfather to death. All she wants to do is play and she has such a way with the way that she is , its literally impossible to say no to her...

Love your children every moment, but love your grandchildren even more because this is your second chance in parenthood....

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers