Sunday, September 27, 2009

Revival

I went to a Revival to support my Pastor as she was asked to preach on the Business of God. I was very blessed to go this event. It was my first and I can tell you , you feel alive again. You actually feel like you can be a servant to God and that you are worthy of his praise. As I sat and listen to the different speakers speak, I got a better understanding of the word of God and all he has in place for me. I also learn to be obedient and have patience. "dont worry"... I want to thank our Pastor for inviting us to come and be part of such a wonderful event. Our Pastor is Dr. Maythia Henriquez-Abney and our church is Warriors for Christ. We are in Tobyhnna, Pa and if you want to hear the wonderful word this Pastor gives come and see her sometime . She's awesome .

No comments:

Family Photos

how/

Followers